Help me order an A2000

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I’m probably the 3rd most excited person in this thread;)

I don’t doubt that one bit! I’m really looking forward to seeing it but I’m thinking she might be months from using it. Our hs season ended couple weeks ago and we are getting ready to roll next weekend with a camp Monday and Tuesday. Still it will be fun to go to work on it.

Dec 11, 2010
Lol! Will do! I have to take some worthy pics though, I’ve been on a whirlwind of travel and haven’t got the job done yet. You set the bar high with your pics!

Dd really likes it. I think it turned out nice, we both like the pro stiff option. I tightened the wrist strap while we were on the road, I think it is Pedroia type tight.

Hope to be ordering another one in different colors in early September.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Lol! Will do! I have to take some worthy pics though, I’ve been on a whirlwind of travel and haven’t got the job done yet. You set the bar high with your pics!

Dd really likes it. I think it turned out nice, we both like the pro stiff option. I tightened the wrist strap while we were on the road, I think it is Pedroia type tight.

Hope to be ordering another one in different colors in early September.

So she likes it size wise? That's what I was wanting to hear about the most......pocket size and how well it wraps up a 12" ball, I have no doubt being a A2000 custom that it's a super nice piece! Pro stiff huh, stiffest glove you've ever owned new?

Jul 25, 2016
I'm also very interested in hearing about this glove. My DD is loving her A2000 GG47 now that it has a Glovesmith H-web on it. That thing is 12" actual, but super deep.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I'm also very interested in hearing about this glove. My DD is loving her A2000 GG47 now that it has a Glovesmith H-web on it. That thing is 12" actual, but super deep.

You should post a pic, I'd love to see it. I've never actually bought one before myself but I've heard great things about Glovesmith/USA Sports Direct's replacement webs!

Jul 25, 2016
You should post a pic, I'd love to see it. I've never actually bought one before myself but I've heard great things about Glovesmith/USA Sports Direct's replacement webs!

Here are a couple of not-great pics taken right after the web swap, but you can see the pocket. It's like a PRO206 with a deeper web opening.

84E83D41-2F7D-46AA-8C60-6D9717E9CBE5 (1).jpg

15C5EBAD-6D93-49C3-8F06-AD60443C0225.jpg

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Here are a couple of not-great pics taken right after the web swap, but you can see the pocket. It's like a PRO206 with a deeper web opening.

View attachment 13014

View attachment 13015

Wow, that looks great! In that first pic, you remove those Wilson logo/patches, with that bowl shape it looks just like Anna's Pro206, but in the second pic the heel looks more like a NP6 with it's single break, the Pro200 family (her 206) has a more squared off dual break heel.

That web looks awesome, like it came straight from Wilson with it, looks factory!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish