Has anyone use WINreality?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 12, 2020
Well, I just bought the Oculus and a year's subscription to this app. I'm looking forward to playing with it myself. I'll report back.

Oct 12, 2020
Still waiting on the bat sensor to arrive but it's a cool program. I guess I shouldn't be surprised but big league pitching is really hard to hit.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Santa gifted the kids an Oculus 2 for Christmas. We did the 1yr subscription for WIN Reality as well. DD spent some time setting up her profile and going through the tutorial. She really liked it.

Waiting on the bat attachment. But at first pass seems promising.

I may or may not also use it…..

Oct 12, 2020
Posting to follow. My kids have Christmas money burning holes in their pockets.
Fyi, I contacted customer service about the bat sensor and it's delayed a couple more weeks, so three weeks after the order. I think this might be a pretty consistent supply issue. Not a big deal with a year long subscription, but if you're just looking at a month or two, it would be a problem.

You can do the batting with just the controller but I don't want my girls cultivating bad habits that way.

Oct 12, 2020
Santa gifted the kids an Oculus 2 for Christmas. We did the 1yr subscription for WIN Reality as well. DD spent some time setting up her profile and going through the tutorial. She really liked it.

Waiting on the bat attachment. But at first pass seems promising.

I may or may not also use it…..
Haha, prepare to be humbled, unless you're a lot better than me (which you probably are).

Aug 9, 2021
Fyi, I contacted customer service about the bat sensor and it's delayed a couple more weeks, so three weeks after the order. I think this might be a pretty consistent supply issue. Not a big deal with a year long subscription, but if you're just looking at a month or two, it would be a problem.

You can do the batting with just the controller but I don't want my girls cultivating bad habits that way.
Thanks for the info. I agree, swinging with her bat would be ideal. I guess we better get it ordered and get on the list?

Mar 23, 2014
SoCal
Disappointing as of right now……. There’s a glitch in the Training mode of pitch recognition. It gives you 2 options to choose to identify the pitch: rise or drop. Once you select your answer - it says incorrect it was a curve. Then you are stuck and can’t progress. our joke is it was programmed by a blue. But in all seriousness…. Waiting to hear back from customer service. I’m not impressed. The cage portion is beta and not impressive either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06