Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Day 5 (counting Sat and Sun) in the books on my vacation with the wife...haha. She finished
up her puzzle she started this weekend. Damn weather is crappy so we cant even work in the yard
or get some swings.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
on this topic...picking up a new addition to the household Monday...excited to let her roar
that night at a buddy's house. Then looking at something else as well, talked with AD for a bit
on what he likes (although I had to sit in my car because my country reception sucks :) ) and what I like. Def a fun guy to shoot the shirt with, another guy on the board i would love meet in person and treat to a beer when the apocolypse is over.

Attachments

• 50648_590_Shockwave_SPX_wShellholders.png
    50648_590_Shockwave_SPX_wShellholders.png
    453.7 KB · Views: 16
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
on this topic...picking up a new addition to the household Monday...excited to let her roar
that night at a buddy's house. Then looking at something else as well, talked with AD for a bit
on what he likes (although I had to sit in my car because my country reception sucks :) ) and what I like. Def a fun guy to shoot the shirt with, another guy on the board i would love meet in person and treat to a beer when the apocolypse is over.

Thanks Core, you know an old school pump shotgun says a lot about your personality, but it’s all good stuff! My dad used to say (many times) that a $300 shotgun beats a $3000 handgun everyday of the week!

Oh yeah, I’ll take a Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA ;)

Dec 11, 2010
Those are very cool!

I’m an 870 man myself- I keep finding myself looking at 870 Marine Magnums with 18” barrels. I gotta have a stock of some kind too. Thinking I might trade one of my mid-length RRA carbines.

For me, if I’m spending money on a 357 Magnum revolver, it’ll be on a 4” Smith & Wesson model 686...........or a Ruger GP100. Time proven workhorses.
Gotta go with the classic on this one! I vote for the Smith.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I’m an 870 man myself-
I alway love the Mossberg vs. Remington debate. Both are excellent time proven shotguns. I’ve always been in the Mossberg camp, particularly the Mossberg 590. I’ve always liked them a little more JUST because of the safety placement only. I like the safety on top of the receiver more than at the trigger guard. That’s it, personal preference.

The 870 is excellent, just ask the millions & millions of owners who have them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahjackson13