Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Never heard of them, let’s hear some details Batman!

I kinda liken them to Monsta as what they are like, without the toolbag owner and less monetary
backing. Group of 4 players trying to make the bast bats made for sp. Ran into money troubles
of course, but got some backing and now can produce more bats. They had a huge year last year.
Their Demon was a break thru and worth tons. They now brought that tech back into their whole
2020 ASA lineup. I actually talk to the bat painter when i order bats. Very cool guy. They are very
small and good people.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
This is what I think of every time I see his name! :LOL:
View attachment 16738
Funny!! Yes, those were well built back in the day. I actually have a couple up on a shelf somewhere out here (a dump truck like the one in the pic and and old road grader (like Core probably used building all those roads). Bought a newer one for the Granddaughter a couple years ago...quality wasn't a pimple on the azz of the old school stuff!

Ps. my old ones from out here in this "sh!tty" weather aren't nearly as rusted out as the one in your pic! Less salt on those roads buddy!! :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, two days done of sorta quarantine for me and the wife...both on furlough til this crap gets
over with. Not supposed to go anywhere except food/doctors/meds. Lucky we live in the country
and we have room to roam outside...now the weather has to get better so we wanna be outside :)

I can tell internet shopping may get more use during this time...haha

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well, two days done of sorta quarantine for me and the wife...both on furlough til this crap gets
over with. Not supposed to go anywhere except food/doctors/meds. Lucky we live in the country
and we have room to roam outside...now the weather has to get better so we wanna be outside :)

I can tell internet shopping may get more use during this time...haha
Hope everyone here has all their extra magazines loaded and weapons placed in specific areas of the house. Not trying to sound paranoid but I heard and read yesterday they’re expecting home invasions to ramp up! Hope it’s not true, stay safe everyone!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I think this stuff will always be rumored when something so weird happens. Would like to think we
are a little more civilized and realize no reason to panic and do rediculous things like that. Do your everyday sh!t and it will be fine after a few weeks. You can still go to the store, meds, doctors. Just continue your boring life for a while and we will move on. I dont even like seeing people comment things like that to be honest.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I think this stuff will always be rumored when something so weird happens. Would like to think we
are a little more civilized and realize no reason to panic and do rediculous things like that. Do your everyday sh!t and it will be fine after a few weeks. You can still go to the store, meds, doctors. Just continue your boring life for a while and we will move on. I dont even like seeing people comment things like that to be honest.

I'm with you, I'd love to think we as a people are more civilized, simple truth is..........some people are just stupid! I'll be the first to say I'm spoiled, I hang around the softball crowd, I interact on the web with you softball people, I honestly think there's just something different about us as a whole, we're just good salt of the earth people who do things the right way! Yeah I know, there's exceptions.

Not everyone is like that though! As far as defensively at my home, didn't have to do or change a thing, we already live that lifestyle daily, my entire family!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Hope everyone here has all their extra magazines loaded and weapons placed in specific areas of the house. Not trying to sound paranoid but I heard and read yesterday they’re expecting home invasions to ramp up! Hope it’s not true, stay safe everyone!
Get the hell off my lawn!! ;-)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Agreed AD...you are always gonna have the stupid azzholes that do stupid things, but those kind
do it all year long. My whole area are country folks with arsenals all in our houses. We look after
each other and treat everybody like human beings. We are also the ones that will call our neighbors
and tell them some unusual car is in your driveway and do you want them to investigate the matter...hahaha. Hey, so and so car pulled down your road...whats up...haha. You dont get that in the city
and I wouldnt trade it for the world.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I would have to take my hat off to anyone who would have the guts to try this. In no uncertain terms, I am an armed camp. In my neighborhood I am the person that they call when they need some type of help if you know what I mean. I think I've mentioned how I gained that reputation. People who know me know that I have used my weapons and I'll leave it at that.

Public service message to follow:

For those new gun buyers that they are showing on TV, please PLEASE, get some type of training. A simple thing like knowing the value of trigger locks around young children, the way a safety works on a gun, ... all really matter. Finally, if you have a good neighborhood watch program you will all be fine. We have cameras all over the place in my neighborhood. With one way into my neighborhood, every car is on camera the instant it pulls in. We just had a gentleman begin to build his new house two doors down from me. He reminded me that last summer he stopped by while I was outside and we had a long talk about the neighborhood. He was amazed that I knew the name of every neighbor for a few blocks. He said that is why he bought the lot next to us. Those type of measures will make all of you safe.
This is the stuff I love reading @Cannonball, I know a guy exactly like you! ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee