Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Per. Eric F's earlier request several weeks back..............................

#1. What ya listening to right now, favorite music? Favorite, bands, musicians?

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing?

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to beer?

#4. Favorite sports team? Any sport.

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one!

Feel free to ask any other questions, that was just 5 quick ones. And please Lord, let this one veer off the rails!

sjw62000

just cleaning the dugout
Sep 1, 2018
North Carolina

#1 Consistently DD's moto-playlist (I'm embarrassed to name the songs I'm forced to play in the truck.)

#2 Any of the Bourne movies

#3 Yeungling

#4 Notre Dame (Go Irish)

#5 Before I became a bucket dad, I enjoyed ATVs and camping

I will add one, just for fun

#6 Name the first iconic sports moment that comes to mind (Kirby Puckett catch or Mattingly walk-off, I'm torn)

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing?

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one!

Feel free to ask any other questions, that was just 5 quick ones. And please Lord, let this one veer off the rails!
1) Whatever is on the radio station my kids tell me to put on..never have been a big music person.
2) Good Will Hunting
3) Don't drink
4) Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots
5) What is a hobby (I have 3 kids under 10..)

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
#1. Been reliving Dave Matthew's live at Red Rocks lately. Anything from Soundgarden & Audioslave, huge Chris Cornell fan, or was! And I'm still a huge Zeppelin fan but not so much radio releases, side B Zeppelin! And I love any live Blues Traveler!

#2. Saving private Ryan, The Hunt for Red October, The Kingdom (incredible movie that no one knows about!). Band of Brothers.

#3. Just about anything from Lagunita's, Ballast Point, Bell's, Cigar City, or Stone, just so long as it's an IPA! ;)

#4. I love anything that uses a bat & a ball, that said, I'll pull for anyone who's playing against the Yankees! But Regional's and Super Regional's all the way through the final game of the WCWS and Men's college baseball WS is my favorite time of the year!

#5. I should LOVE cars, my Dad was a huge car guy, he owned a used car lot and I've worked in dealerships since the mid-eighties. I rebuilt my first small block Chevy engine at 12 and worked on cars and trucks almost everyday of my life up into my forties! Having said that, I HATE cars and trucks! As far as my interests.........ball gloves, Spyderco knives, and guns, lots of guns!! Used to be a really good golfer (and drinker) but gave those up when Anna came along!

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
1) Whatever is on the radio station my kids tell me to put on..never have been a big music person.
2) Good Will Hunting
3) Don't drink
4) Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots
5) What is a hobby (I have 3 kids under 10..)
I was curious about your answers, especially #5. Good Will Hunting is an excellent movie! Maybe you could start making #3 be your new #5? ;)

May 12, 2016
#1. What ya listening to right now? Post Malone
Favorite, bands, musicians? Black Sabbath, Metallica, AC/DC

#2. What's your favorite movie? A movie that'll stop you in your tracks when you're channel surfing? ShawShank, Favorite miniseries, Band of Brothers

#3. Not a big drinker but.............favorite go to beer? Sleemans Honey Brown

#4. Favorite sports team? Any sport. Leafs, Eagles, Jays..... but Let's Go Raptors!! :)

#5. Other hobbies, interests besides fastpitch? Gloves, knives, firearms? ;) Guess I just answered that one! Fly Fishing/Fishing, Biking, Reading

#6 Name the first iconic sports moment that comes to mind? Joe Carter world series walk off homer

Jun 8, 2016
I was curious about your answers, especially #5. Good Will Hunting is an excellent movie! Maybe you could start making #3 be your new #5? ;)
My wife drinks wine and I usually buy it for her..does that count? Actually I work out at the gym 6 or 7 hours a week so I guess that is a hobby but I have been doing that so long I don't really consider it to be one.

Mar 22, 2016
Southern California

1. Mix between pop radio (kids in car), my own playlist of 90s/indie/punk or "new indie" station on Spotify. Favorite band is 311 (not any of their last 4-5 albums, though).
2. Fave movie: Pulp Fiction. Movie that I'll stop and watch every time when channel surfing: Back to the Future
3. Whatever is free! I really have no issue just drinking Bud Lights at home. I love me some Mexican beers (Modelo, Pacifico, Dos Equis, even Tecate when the mood strikes). Just finished off a case of Kona Big Wave which is a nice beer for the summer
4. Angels (baseball)
5. Baseball, baseball, baseball. I enjoy video games, but don't have the time to get in to them like I wish. I really wish I had more hobbies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802