Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
NO SUCHA THING AS OVERLY HOPPY SIR!!!
LOL, different strokes for different folks..... I'll try them but dang anything over 70-80 IBU and I'm out. Hop heads aren't real beer drinkers! ;-) I tried the Kraken once, it's listed in excess of 1200 IBU's...hard to taste anything else after that!

Last edited:
May 20, 2015
maine doesn't not have the most, coming in around the 200 range, but I believe we just passed VT to become #1 in terms of breweries per capita

to me, hoppy IPA's are a dime a dozen........i like sours the best, but not these silly little jelly donut tart lime mango kettle sours......if i had my druthers i like the real traditional belgian type sours & goses

i'll try some of the modern nonsense, but i really like the traditionally brewed stuff.....place like Allagash & Oxbow here in Maine, Hills Farmstead in VT, Prairie Artisan in Tulsa (of all places).......that's my go to

but i like beer in general, so feel free to send me some to try

May 20, 2015
and on a side note, if you have never had a good gose on a hot day, that combination of light with a little tart and a little salt hits the spot

even anderson valley in CA makes some decent "commercial" goses......they are a way under appreciated style imho

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32