Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 10, 2020
Had a 7 am Tee time this morning but I'm headed home.... beer cart girls don't show up til 930. WTFF???? They can serve Bloody Mary's and Mimosas from the carts if not enough people want Michies. Seems it would behoove the club to have booze broads available for all and any hour that there are golfers there trying to golf.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Formal request to have
SchmicksGloves removed from the DFP Forum

Mar 10, 2020
Specifically NO because the moderators know they shut down threads because of that jerk. And leave the jerk.
Not going to tolerate it.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
Karen's gotta karen

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I have really enjoyed and learned a lot from your glove posts and appreciate your perspective and opinion on some of the other topics. So understand I say this because I want to continue to learn from you. Please tone it down. It would be a loss to this forum if the moderators kicked you out. Between you and Annasdad, I have learned a lot and hopefully will make better glove decisions in the future.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
And no Tatonka, does not void it. I kinda think he has swung people's Ghost a lot so far...hahaha

Had to teach someone today what proper balls were and temps...and maybe the coach
shouldnt leave the golf balls in the trunk in sub zero temps;)

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2014
USA
I sure miss waking up early and driving a couple hours to get to the fields. Kids gone off to college and having a leisurely cup of joe just doesn't quite feel right yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd