Gamechanger Team Manager Questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 17, 2020
Huntley, IL
So I would consider myself an advanced user of Gamechanger. I use all the features and have had a subscription for some time. I recently started following a team using Gamechanger Team Manager and have found some major differences in the applications. I submitted questions to support, but have not heard back in over a week. So I thought I would drop my questions here, any help would be appreciated.

1. I synced my GC and GCTM accounts as you would expect. What is strange though, is if your in GC, you can't see the results from a games scored using GCTM, you can see the team, but no game or anything, just the team?

2. If your not the admin of the GCTM how can you get to see the playback of the video from the game?

3. I use GC to the fullest and download stats from GC.com and spend a great deal of time looking at teams data at GC.com. Why can't I see any GCTM team at GC.com or see any data from games scored on GCTM at GC.com? Do they have another site for GCTM to view on desktop and download data?

Apr 5, 2009
NE Kansas
You have to download an Android emulator to use it on your desktop. I've been spoiled by the original and am glad only one team I follow is using the team manager. Two different products.

Sep 19, 2020
Lake Worth, FL
They are two different apps. You wont see info from one app displayed in the other app. If the team uses the old app, you can only see it on the old app. If the team uses the new app, you can only see it on the new app. According to support, the old app is going away and everyone will be moved to the new app. The two apps don't sync.

They have a new website for the new app, web.gc.com. Not the most detailed website and not nearly as good as the old one, looks like they are committed to making improvements but we shall see. According to this site, saved videos for fans are coming soon:

reddit.com/r/gamechangerapp

Feb 24, 2021
This is the first year I am going to try to take full advantage of the GC app, I am definitely a novice! Does anyone know of any good instructional videos or anything to walk through some of the features and the best way to use it? Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00