Gamechanger Team Manager Livestreaming questions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 17, 2019
GC started to beta the video saving feature from livestreaming. I livestreamed a few games this weekend and it does work, I can see the video saved from the GC TM app. I have a few questions for those who have been testing this feature.

1. Has anyone figured out how to download this saved video to something like YouTube?

2. I noticed GC TM saved the livestream into many separate video streams. Has anyone figured out how to stitch them together so that each game is just one video stream?

GC TM sent me an email that the new update (4.0) has improved the streaming stability. In the past, the video would end about 10-12 times during a game and I would have to restart the video stream. This past weekend, the stability was better, only 4-5 times during a game. We were streaming AGL this weekend too and they did not have a streaming stability problem, so even though GC improved, it's still needs to get better. Has others experienced the same things?

Apr 1, 2017
I noticed the videos from a scrimmage we did on 2/27 had saved. Maybe I'm an idiot (likely), but how can I delete them? A couple are just video of me testing things (30 minute video of nothing while we were warming up in a different area).

Aug 17, 2019
I'm guessing it's saved on their servers. Hope it's not on my iPhone. You open the GC TM app, go to your team and then select the video tab. The video stream icons will start showing up.

Dec 10, 2018
We tried to use the live streaming that's built into the app this last weekend but it was a disaster. Stream kept spontaneously stopping for no apparent reason. We ended up just doing Facebook Live and it worked perfectly so I don't think it was connection/signal related. Not sure what was going on but we'd sure like to use it in the future.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
We do Facebook Live as well and the grandparents and coaches love it. What I really want to see is the Team Manager feed (with the scoreboard overlay) and a feature to have the stream sent to Facebook in real time.

That would be the best of both worlds. I'm concerned some grandparents can't do much more than the facebook part.

Aug 17, 2019
We do Facebook Live as well and the grandparents and coaches love it. What I really want to see is the Team Manager feed (with the scoreboard overlay) and a feature to have the stream sent to Facebook in real time.

That would be the best of both worlds. I'm concerned some grandparents can't do much more than the facebook part.
Doesn't the Team Manager feed have scoreboard overlay?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3girlsDad