Game Pitching Tracker

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 14, 2013
I am looking to track my daughters pitching this weekend during her first tournament. I was wondering if anyone had a method that they could share. I am lookign to create a spreadsheet that woudl track her pitches thrown,strikes,balls,walks,strikeouts,innings, hits, and era. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mar 18, 2013
Why not just use one of the scoring apps? I use iScore and have detailed pitching stats that are updated at the end of each game.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Game Changer allows you to track pitches, but to be honest with you, after doing it for one game, our scorer gave up because it was too much work. He still tracks balls and strikes, but does not designate each pitch type.

Apr 24, 2010
Foothills of NC
I like second the iscore app. You can record the pitch location, whether it was a swinging strike or not, everything you stated and more.

I will warn you there is a learning curve but don't let that stop you. Once you get it down pat it's easy and quick during a game. So practice with it before the game, don't do like I did and start trying using it minutes before.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I am looking to track my daughters pitching this weekend during her first tournament. I was wondering if anyone had a method that they could share. I am lookign to create a spreadsheet that woudl track her pitches thrown,strikes,balls,walks,strikeouts,innings, hits, and era. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iScore and Gamechanger will both track these stats and much more. I have been using iScore for a few years and love it!

As T Red stated, practice with it first. Once you get it it's fast and easy to use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC