Found this at Goodwill

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 27, 2012
I go to goodwill every now and then to look for bats to give out to Kids starting out softball and cant afford a bat.When i walked in today this caught my eye and its brand new.

Awesomized.jpg

Awesomized.jpg

and it cost

Awesomized.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2012
Ya, sometime you can find some great stuff at goodwill. I tell my rec league parents to go to one of these places to look for bats and Tees before they drop lot of money on stuffs.

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Nice find, and it's even nicer of what you do for others. Just to pass a long an idea, our Little League has a "take it or leave it" division. Two parents (a baseball & softball parent) basically collect used equipment that is donated by families in teh league, and they post the items on the web site. If any of the parents/kids in the league need anything, they can check the web site to see if they have what they need. I'm no longer involved with teh league, so Im not sure how successful the program is...but I thinks its a great effort.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Yesterday I bought 3 new bats for $18. One will become DD’s cage bat then others will end up in the Team bag. If I notice anyone using them its theirs.

2 Players on the Team are already using DD's old bats. Nothing special but the Players like them and they are the right size for them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceez12