For the love of Friday Check in 3/11/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Ok so what's going on this weekend. We are supposed to get a crap load of rain this weekend so that's going to detour a lot of games for us. So maybe inside cages for us. Then if I'm not mistaken I think we are supposed to "spring forward " our clocks

Ok show the love. What's going on this weekend ?

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
8 year old DD3 has her 3rd travel game...cutest thing ever watching the 2 older DD's get her ready for the game...priceless...just priceless!

I'm running house pitching clinics on Saturday...I'm certain I'm the only one teaching I\R for free :) a few girls are really rockin' it!

Lastly, JV tryouts end tomorrow and modified tryouts start on Monday...DD1 (who is lazy) has been working her booty off to make a very competitive JV team. I know HS ball gets poo-poo'd here but this is a big deal for her...never seen her work so hard...really proud of her effort!

And DD2 who has tryouts starting Monday...never had to tryout for anything...now has to prove her wares...she has not taken anything for granted and we are going all out this weekend to make sure she is sharp for Monday! Hit 52 on radar last weekend...all 3 of my pitchers might put a crimp in some of the 8th graders plans...CP

Jun 12, 2015
We're headed to AL this afternoon, Turf Wars. It was supposed to rain but it looks like we may be ok.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Let the HS season begin! We are traveling 2.5 hours for our first 4 games of the season. Can't wait to see DD play - it has been nearly four months since she has played a game and I am going through withdrawal...

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
Can't wait to see DD play - it has been nearly four months since she has played a game and I am going through withdrawal...

I feel your pain. Been since Oct since last tourney (not counting indoor league), and we don't have an outdoor scrimmage until next month! Bring on spring!

Feb 15, 2013
Delaware
The weather gods appear to be shining on my tiny state which will allow for our first HS scrimmage on Saturday. I'm excited and nervous for her as she faces a pretty good 18u pitcher on Saturday and DD is a freshman. Looking for 1 hit, 1 RBI and solid work behind the plate.

Oct 10, 2011
We have 2 high school scrimmages on Saturday against decent out of conference teams..... So far the girls are having a blast.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
HS started for DD and her practice schedule is insane. For me, catching clinic tomorrow followed by hitting with DD since they give her and the starting Pitcher 10 balls on the machine to hit then send them over to throw BP for the rest of the team. I'll just leave it at that because if I think about it too much, I'll explode. Sunday, more hitting with DD and a couple of my students. In the afternoon, I was asked to help teach fielding to an 8U rec team a friend of mine manages while DD goes to HS practice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves