First OTFer!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 28, 2014
DD is 13 and for the past few weeks she's been getting close.. On Saturday during a travel game she hit the wall mid-way up. So close...
She begged me to take her to do soft-toss the last few days. We have fields across from our home. The fence is 205' On Monday night she hit 7-8 over during soft toss.
Tonight she played her first REC game at home (same fields she hit them over on Monday).
First pitch... dead center. I thought it was gonna fall short but it didn't! First one!
After the game she said "thanks for taking me hitting this week, I needed to know I could do it... I guess I don't need a new bat"

She's been begging for an LXT to replace her 2Legit. I may get a few more weeks out of the Worth. :)

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Congratulations! If she can hit dingers during soft toss then live pitching should be a piece of cake if she squares one up.

Apr 28, 2014
Congratulations! If she can hit dingers during soft toss then live pitching should be a piece of cake if she squares one up.

Thanks JAD. I swear it's that 2Legit. She has a Quattro and when she used that during soft toss she's a good 8'-10' short of the fence.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez