Fiesta Friday Check in 10/23/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 12, 2015
We've got a 3 game guarantee, 2 day tournament. Hope we do well. It's a long drive for just 3 games! I'll miss at least one because my older daughter has a make up baseball game too. This is the life, right?

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Nightmare Octoberfest in Voorhees. 3 games Saturday then single elimination on Sunday. Temps should be upper 50's lower 60's. I am ready to make the trip to Huntington beach next month.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Haunted House, Halloween Carnival, and oh yeah, DD's last rec game, probably forever. Gonna be bittersweet to say bye to that park and all the coaches and other girls. Since she'll be doing TB this spring/summer, there's no room for spring rec. Kind of sad, but it's time to move on.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Rain, rain and more rain. The tournament has not been officially canceled...they are supposed to make decision at noon today. We shall see. If canceled, then we will find cages this weekend to put in some work. Around that time will be doing stuff I put off doing. :)

Praying for no rain next weekend.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Rain, rain and more rain. The tournament has not been officially canceled...they are supposed to make decision at noon today. We shall see. If canceled, then we will find cages this weekend to put in some work. Around that time will be doing stuff I put off doing. :)

Praying for no rain next weekend.

I think you guys have a big rear hurricane near you??

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
I think you guys have a big rear hurricane near you??

Haha...something like that. Just a nasty rain maker...according to weather gurus, they are expecting it (massive rain/thunderstorms) to hit hardest along the I-35 corridor between San Antonio and Dallas. The showcase is in Dallas suburbs (North Richland Hills)...but forecast predicts 80% today, 100% tomorrow and 50% Sunday.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
DD will play for one of her org's 12U teams in an ASA tournament in northern Arizona. A couple of the 12U girls bailed at the last minute. So DD may get some time in at positions she doesn't play in TB - like SS. Small tourney, only 9 teams.

Good luck to everyone playing this weekend.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Father DD dance Sunday. Have to dust off the suit.
200.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii