Favorite photo - 2012

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 20, 2012
Awesome photo. For me this captures what it's all about. :)

One of my favorite pics is not just of my DD but of her team and another team. This was a tournament we traveled almost 6 hours for. The coach of the other team got a hold of us and invited us to come down a day early, they opened up their practice facility for us on friday night to blow out the cob webs so to speak, after a long trip. Both teams were there and and practiced together and did some drills and little competitions, then had a pizza party. It was a lot of fun for all the girls. The girls and the parents from both teams kinda bonded. When we see them at tournaments now we will cheer them on and visa versa. I've seen girls from our team and theirs slapping high fives in passing while walking around between games. All in all it was just a real positive experience in a sometimes high pressure and sometimes overly competitive atmosphere.. View attachment 2032

By the way, we finished 2nd in that tournament and they finished 1st.

Oct 31, 2010
Took both of these this morning, best ones I have of her pitching so far.

Aly1.jpg Aly2.jpg

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2012
Just because I never seem to do anything the easy way...

Not one photo - although I am partial to the opening shot, which is my 8 year old DD who plays 10U.

I put this slideshow together & showed it to the girls as a motivational tool for them prior to the first game of our home association's tournament a couple weeks ago. Huge smiles all around & we continued our streak of undefeated tournament play this year.

Animoto - Dynamite Softball

Axe

Jul 7, 2011
Atlanta
Arnival, she must be good, the LF obviously isn't too worried about the ball coming to her!

I'm surprised there are leagues that let 8YO's pitch with no fielding masks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck