Favorite photo - 2012

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
DD is a pitcher first but she can hit the ball hard!

This photo was in our local newspaper after the Section Semi-final game. So far it is my favorite softball photo of her this year.

What is YOUR favorite photo this year?

Attachments

• 5_2012_Randi_hitting.jpg
    5_2012_Randi_hitting.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 201

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
DD is a pitcher first but she can hit the ball hard!
This photo was in our local newspaper after the Section Semi-final game. So far it is my favorite softball photo of her this year.

That bat looks like a toothpick in her hands! Great shot...

This year:

554490_3677186568764_1247980086_3533820_600114403_n.jpg

Local.jpg

I haven't had the opportunity to take photos this year since I have been coaching. As of yesterday I am not coaching until end of August so I will finally get a chance to take some shots of my own instead of relying on other people.

Apr 15, 2012
One of my favorite pics is not just of my DD but of her team and another team. This was a tournament we traveled almost 6 hours for. The coach of the other team got a hold of us and invited us to come down a day early, they opened up their practice facility for us on friday night to blow out the cob webs so to speak, after a long trip. Both teams were there and and practiced together and did some drills and little competitions, then had a pizza party. It was a lot of fun for all the girls. The girls and the parents from both teams kinda bonded. When we see them at tournaments now we will cheer them on and visa versa. I've seen girls from our team and theirs slapping high fives in passing while walking around between games. All in all it was just a real positive experience in a sometimes high pressure and sometimes overly competitive atmosphere.. DSC_1731.jpg

By the way, we finished 2nd in that tournament and they finished 1st.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2011
St. Louis, MO
42'sdad,

My DD is the Fusion girl in the front row on the right side in your picture. She is from the second post of this thread. She pitched that championship game against your team. If I remember right, you DD had a couple of nice hits off of her. The girls really did bond that weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812