Favorite photo - 2012

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
bc286afe.jpg
[/IMG]

This was taken by our local metro paper, I copied it from the photographer's Facebook. At high school state championships, they call her Alex "the assassin". My LHP and her trusted Rocketech. :)

Nov 8, 2010
Taken last night. When she saw it she immediately says "Yeah I'm kinda awesome..."

Big thanks and shout out to Jay Weaver and his dad Dave as well as Chaz Wood for helping make her "kinda awesome"!
Dora Catching 6-12.jpg

Sep 18, 2011
29Dad

Out of interest what kind of equipment was used to get that great shot?

Sorry - I have no idea. It was a professional photographer at the tournament. He put together the best action shots I have ever seen. All I have is a silly camera phone. :)

Oct 25, 2009
Taken last night. When she saw it she immediately says "Yeah I'm kinda awesome..."

Big thanks and shout out to Jay Weaver and his dad Dave as well as Chaz Wood for helping make her "kinda awesome"!
View attachment 2130

The batter appears to be "taking." Even so, "the train should have left the station." "The train always leaves the station; the hands jump on later."

Aug 5, 2009
Bordentown, NJ
jd.JPG

One of my new favorite pics, from last night. DD receiving the Jim Davis Sportsmanship Award.
The award, named after a local sportswriter that covered Little League for years, is given to one player from each of the leagues in our district ( selected by the local board and coaches for enthusiasm, setting a good example, helping others, etc)

This, above all the strikeouts, hits and trophies makes it all worthwhile as a parent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck