Favorite batting helmet/ brand for helmet?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 30, 2020
Hey! I got a batting cage and pitching machine for Christmas! So was curious to know what your guys favorite batting helmet was? Have a great day!!!

Feb 14, 2019
Hey! I got a batting cage and pitching machine for Christmas! So was curious to know what your guys favorite batting helmet was? Have a great day!!!
The Demarini Paradox and Boombah Defcon helmets have been my DD's favorites so far. My understanding is that the Demarini line is being phased out for the Evoshield line (both owned by Wilson), but we haven't tried them yet.

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Ive always been a huge fan of Schutt helmets (mainly bc of the safety aspect) but dd’s team is required to use Mizuno’s and she ended up liking it alot.

Aug 1, 2019
MN
Under Armor was DDs travel helmet. It was a one size approach where the padding was good because it could hold the helmet in place on my DDs small head, but I could also get my big melon in there without it being painful. I'm comparing this to her school's crappy helmets that came in different sizes with rigid foam. A few of the girls still had to run with one hand holding the face mask so it didn't jiggle all over the place and block their vision.

Jul 2, 2013
DD has worn about everything and prefers the Schutt helmets. It fits well and the sight lines are good.

Her current team's facility is now associated with Evoshield so I'm guessing they may go that direction for helmets this year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06