Facebook post re EC Bullets / Schnute

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I think we break a few of those daily! 🤣
Yeah but just ever so slightly! I really wish we did have some in depth conversations here about religion and politics, it would help me form a more solid opinion of someone here and whether I like them or not? ;) :LOL: Flame on ladies.....

I kid, I kid! Politics definitely has no place here!

Reactions: ian

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Yeah but just ever so slightly! I really wish we did have some in depth conversations here about religion and politics, it would help me form a more solid opinion of someone here and whether I like them or not? ;) :LOL: Flame on ladies.....

I kid, I kid! Politics definitely has no place here!
"Politics, politics, politics, politics, politics..." Mel Brooks had it right.

Aug 5, 2022
Why do we assume this young lady is not going to be raising her baby if she continues to play softball? Maybe her parents are going to travel with her and she will care for her child. There are 6 yrs between my two kids and the younger one was basically raised at the sporting events of her sister and now she’s playing on her own and we’re in divide and concur mode. Many divorced parents have their kids on weekends so maybe dads going to have the kiddo when mom travels on the weekends. Life doesn’t have to be either/or. Kids thrive in all kinds of situations as long as they are loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06