Estimating cost of used bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
If you get a cf5 to cf7 upgrade please let me know. I would be all over that.

Not if you really want the CF5...thats my point. Some dont like the 7 at all

Again, nothing wrong with a phone call to make sure in stock. Obviously someone
ordering a 3 or 4 year old bat is ordering because they want that exact bat.

Roy has a good business and sells a ton, nothing to do with him. I wouldnt hesitate
to deal with him.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2011
That sounds like the young salesman at the computer store who once tried to convince me that Windows Vista was an "upgrade" over Windows XP.

I've never heard of anyone trying desperately to find a CF7.

Feb 18, 2014
That sounds like the young salesman at the computer store who once tried to convince me that Windows Vista was an "upgrade" over Windows XP.

I've never heard of anyone trying desperately to find a CF7.

I will take a 240$ bat for 140$ any day of the week.

And it's ok, my grandma still runs XP, so no rush to upgrade.

Edit
To clarify, the store and their sales practices are what was called into question. Not how geriatric you may be.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
As I was just gonna say, most people only look at what the bats are going for and
wouldnt have an issue and therefore, its awesome.

Although if you want a older Demar, and get a CF7...probably not jumping for joy.

Jul 6, 2013
Here's another example...if I could find a 2011 xeno like I wanted, I'd pay a pretty penny. I'd be po'd if I got a 2014 in in the same size.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Here's another example...if I could find a 2011 xeno like I wanted, I'd pay a pretty penny. I'd be po'd if I got a 2014 in in the same size.
Funny....I had 3 of them this time last year, new in wrapper with warranty, all 33/23. Couldn't give them away.... sold the whole lot on ebay to a guy.
Also had 4 brand new in wrapper purple and white stealths....but nooooo. No one wanted those either! Funny how a year of expensive but cheaply made bats make people reconsider what they want for their $300

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2014
Cincinnati, Oh.
Just be careful. I paid 180.00 for a (1) used Easton Stealth off Ebay. It's already broke. This after about 3 months of hitting lessons and 1 tourney. could have used the 180 to put towards a new Stealth still in the wrapper for 600.00. At least then I would have around the price for a new Mako.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just be careful. I paid 180.00 for a (1) used Easton Stealth off Ebay. It's already broke. This after about 3 months of hitting lessons and 1 tourney. could have used the 180 to put towards a new Stealth still in the wrapper for 600.00. At least then I would have around the price for a new Mako.

How many hits did it take in those 3 months?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06