Equipment recommedation for 10u club player

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I believe you guys. :) I was just reporting, to the shock of no one, that Easton denied this. They claimed it was all the grip that was the cause if there was any

Since there is no industry regulation on how bat weights are measured, they can claim anything they want. For example, Anderson uses a method more in line with "swing weight" used by golf club manufacturers. As a consumer, the important thing is understanding that a "20 oz" bat from Brand A may feel significantly different than a "20 oz" bat from Brand B. Trust what feels right to your DD over what the numbers on the sticker say. :)

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Some college players were still using CF6s this year. It is a nice bat. It seemed a lot of them were going to the CF8, since it is free why not.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Some college players were still using CF6s this year. It is a nice bat. It seemed a lot of them were going to the CF8, since it is free why not.

At the start of the past season, all of Oregon's players were using CF6s. By the end of the season, all were swinging CF8s. The CF7s got skipped entirely.

Aug 16, 2015
When in doubt always go bigger while they are still growing. Worst case scenario, you put a choke-up grip on the handle for 3-4 months while she gets used to the additional weight. I would recommend you buy this bat off Ebay. Your DD can use it for 2 year and you could then sell it for more than you paid for it....
VGC Easton Synergy SCN1B Softball Bat 31 21 RARE Hot | eBay

I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877