Easton Mako

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2013
South Carolina
I think the Mako is a very good bat. DD got hers around the end of November. She hit one HR with it, but for some reason just never really hit well with it. Maybe it feels heavy for her?? Today at TB practice she pulled out her Demarini CF5 and went 3-3 at the plate. She just seems to swing that bat much better for some reason even thought both are 32/22. I don't think anything wrong with the bat or any vibration....she probably just needs to grow into it more.

We have one girl with a Mako on our team. She hasn't had it long and I've only seen around 200-300 balls hit with it but it appears to be pretty darn hot out of the wrapper and there have been no mentions of vibration at all. In fact, just the opposite. She says it feels like a Cadillac.

It reminds me very much of the Easton Synergy Speed SRV4B in terms of performance. Massive sweet spot and balls come thundering off the thing. IMHO, it swings a bit lighter than the 4B but not much.

I still need to see a bit more of it but it looks like a big winner so far.

Aug 20, 2013
Saw a 10yo hit a 200+ ft HR with a new Mako against us this weekend. She also hit the fence to opposite field against another team with the same bat. I'd say it's hot!

Aug 20, 2013
Lets give some props to the girl...not just the bat here

For Sure! She's a beast! Some of my daughters best friends play on the team so I've seen her play quite a bit. This was the first tourney I've seen that bat and it was a whole different level though! Definitely not intending to take away from her accomplishments

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad