Easton bats vs DeMarini bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 23, 2013
I recently broke my bat, its an Easton SSR3B Stealth Speed. I've been looking for an new one and came across the new Easton Power Brigades and the DeMarini CF5. Does anyone have any recominadations or reviews on these? I cant decide if i should stay with Easton, which I've been using for a long time, or go with the DeMarini.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It's all about feel. I would always suggest to try a Demar before buying one if you have been used to Easton bats for a while. I have always felt the Demars have a softer feel to them.

Jan 24, 2009
Both are great, but usually if a player likes one, she won't care for the other. Eastons and Demarinis are like apples and oranges. The weight, swing and feel are considerably different. If you have been using the SSR3B and like it, I recommend finding another. It hits as well as any bat on the market, IMO. Good luck.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Most Eastons will feel the same, so I think you can feel confident with them. So switching models within the same brand usually isnt a big deal. But going to a Demar is quite a change.

Feb 14, 2013
Tennessee
Just jumping in on this. I'm looking at a new -11 bat for back up, hitting practice, etc. since mine is dead. Considered the demarini cat and the Easton typhoon and now I'm trying to decide which one. Just gonna keep up with this post for a while now, haha.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA