DFP Hitting Experts

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
I'm curious to know who you all think are the top three hitting experts here at DFP in terms of the hitting mechanics they advocate.

??

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
As far as whose the holy grail of hitting or whose absolutely right I do not know.

I do know I have had good positive debates with FFS and pstein and really respect their views. Howes approach is a bit different BUT I do agree with his intent as well as a lot of the info. Howe forgets his main audience is non pros at times but I think he means well.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Doug, your survey would be more accurate if your question was more like: "Who do you think has hung out on the internet the longest...or who is the top experts that have never actually done it themselves...or list the top 3 experts that have no students or players."
Or even better,
"Who are your top 3 suspects for a crime or institutional help?"

Back to my hole before I get on a possible witness list.

Last edited:

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Doug, your survey would be more accurate if your question was more like: "Who do you think has hung out on the internet the longest...or who is the top experts that have never actually done it themselves...or list the top 3 experts that have no students or players."
Or even better,
"Who are your top 3 suspects for a crime or institutional help?"

Back to my hole before I get on a possible witness list.

1. Cannonball
2. CoachB25
3. Darrell Butler

Just sayin .............

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
I generally think the posts from:

1. Redhotcoach
2. Rdbass
3. RichK

as very good. I'm sure there are others, but those guys are generous, seemingly have no agenda, and are pretty darn sharp. I'm talking about the DFP regulars now.

Edited to add RichK.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1