Daughter is a tee warrior, but back hip stops on live pitching

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
AgileSparklingGraysquirrel-small.gif
What is this? National pick on pattar day? :LOL:

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
My swing might deserve a little p but I am 6' 230 lbs with less than 15% bodyfat so... ;)
Also, where is your swing so I can determine whether to use a capital W or not... :rolleyes:

Lol I call BS, more like 5’8” 180 max. I’m 6’ as well 245 . A lot more fat though. I don’t spend much time working out. Coach my kids and others. Not all of us have the summer off.

My swing is ok. Nothing to write home about. I don’t work at. I work on my golf swing when I have time.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Banning myself for a bit. I hate when I get baited.

But since it’s my last post for awhile. The barrel tipping towards the pitcher is no more then the barrel/hands becoming free to adjust since the weight of the mass is now non bearing at that moment in time.

When teaching I call it a ‘hand load’. It’s really the upper body load. But really it’s the obliques getting stretched. Notice how they are synced.

Easier to see the sync in Yelich. Starts more on his back leg. Once the mass becomes weightless and the obliques stretch, the hands work and tip the barrel.

All reactive if balance and sequence is in place.

Jun 8, 2016
Banning myself for a bit. I hate when I get baited.
Once you start calling me Professor (or professor in this case ;)..I was just teasing you on that btw..you can call me jackass for all I care..I have been called worse ) I know I have gotten on your nerves..you have a tell. Up to that point all I did was disagree with you on one aspect of the swing, which seems to annoy you for some reason...it is a discussion board there is never going to be a unanimous opinion on anything (sort of like a faculty meeting..)

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Haha ....you're right......
See who needs school.🕶
Once you start calling me Professor (or professor in this case ;)..I was just teasing you on that btw..you can call me jackass for all I care..I have been called worse ) I know I have gotten on your nerves..you have a tell. Up to that point all I did was disagree with you on one aspect of the swing, which seems to piss you off for some reason...it is a discussion board there is never going to be a unanimous opinion on anything (sort of like a faculty meeting..)

Apologies.

I’m just tired of the magic mechanics. No such thing.

See ya Professor 😆

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nabbott