Customizable game roster software?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2011
Any suggestions?

I found one that was semi-capable, but the problem is that it always tells me I don't have enough pitchers. It limits the pitchers to 1 inning each at that position.

Sep 3, 2009
This one is 10% of the price and actually runs on hardware designed this century:

ESPN iScore Baseball Scorekeeper for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

-W

I've been using Gamechanger for keeping stats on my dd on my iphone. But.. a couple weeks ago, our team mom bought Iscore for her Ipad. This last weekend, she had to run off to do something during a game, and I got handed the ipad to finish keeping score. I got about 2 minutes of quick instruction at best, and finished scoring the game. That software is AWESOME, thats about the best word I can think of to describe it. Very intuitive.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
We started using Iscore this year on an Ipad and it is great. We played a team a second time and all I had to do was rearrange their lineup. It keeps great stats and spits them out in the form of a card for individuals.

Spits out team stats as well. For 10 bucks you can't beat it. Works on ipad, iphone or android phone.

Jan 7, 2009
Left Coast
enthusiastic ups for iscore

I love this program. DD is pitching HS varsity and it keeps me busy enough to keep my mouth shut. Great comprehensive game stats and record keeping, and it will e-mail scores to anyone or you can post them on their website for team access.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole