Custom catchers gear

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Who (what companies) will make custom colored catchers gear. I am looking for Lime Green or lime green and black. Any suggestions.

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Dang! 8 to 12 weeks! :O

Thanks.
I did find a site that would let me build a black and lime green but they only did the larger sizes and this is for a 10u team.

Dec 8, 2011
I don't know if the specific colors you mentioned are available, but All Star makes a stunning array of custom colored catchers gear. Speaking from experience and trying to get a 13 y.o. girl to make up her mind on what colors she wanted was a monumental task. Sometimes too many options are not a good thing.

And the gear is exceptional, I would highly recommend! All-Star Sporting Goods | #MFRA | HOME

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
Happy, thanks. I did find the All Stars last night and they will do a Black and Lime Green however they only make them in a 16.5" chest protectors and I need the smaller size.

Nov 10, 2015
Coach Broker, did you ever find this? I'm now looking as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 12, 2014
I saw just in the last week or so that Boombah is launching gear in team colors. Not sure about lime and black (or about the gear itself for that matter) but they usually have a pretty wide selection of colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207