Critique this swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
Lindsey Graham takes a swing at his cell phone after Donald Trump gave out his number.

I think the form is pretty solid. He understands the Power L.

Seems like hands might've gotten ahead of hips, so he might need work establishing a corner. But overall, pretty solid.

Lindsey_Graham.png

Oct 25, 2009
Let's be thankful that Trump doesn't coach softball!! What an idiot!!!!! He would be great entertainment if there wasn't a remote chance he could become President!

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Trump should have never given that # out, what an idiot!! Graham doesnt want to hear what the folks who put him in office have to say.

Need more proof trump is an idiot?? He was registered dim for 8+ years.

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Oh goody, a political thread that will be deleted quickly. Before it does can I state my sincere wish for a Trump/Palin ticket? Please please please let this happen. that would be so kick rear. If they win it would be 4-8 years of constant laughter. We all know it doesn't matter who is in the oval office so we may as well have some good chuckles.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
Wouldn't bother me one bit if the size/scope of government were cut in half. Yeah, I think our government is well beyond its optimal size. Neither of the two main political parties believe in that.

Waiting for this thread to disappear, as it probably should.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
What I want to know is who will be the official DFP candidate. How much (if any) worse than any of the alternatives could it be?

Party slogans? No more daddy ball!, Get off my lawn!, or YMMV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi