Creating Correct Core Torque

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Not that I understand a word, but kids run jump twist throw and do lots of things. When we were kids, we had whole baseball games (and tennis, and on and on) going on with no or little adult interference (no rules on what we can't do, just wide open, mimic adults or other kids). Maybe adults should interfere and analyze less, especially if it takes this many words. Just seems like a kill-joy to me to not go for everything in anything you learn. Its the overuse (through structured games, etc.) that is at issue, not the full motions.

So true. Youth soccer organizations have taken a close look at this and have made recommendations to make the training environment as close to backyard play as possible. This is something I've tried to bring to my softball and basketball kids.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
1mk2.gif

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Hey FFS... I think this clip was cut 5 frames too short... :cool: Still got some bugs too in my script. Not syncing perfect yet!!! But can save a R&L in one click ... as promised...I would like to get the whole clip... ???

SATURATED.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez