Cracked CF4

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 22, 2009
PA
So with my DD being a pitcher I will recommend the Demarini to all the rest of you big hitters out there. Odds are we'll find ya during the break-in or the break-down and if you catch a DD mistake pitch it's good to know it's not going to "go yard" :)

Yes and no. The last thing I want to see is a broken barrel flying back at the pitcher!

Dec 7, 2011
Good point PA - I have seen a few do that where the two-piece joint is. Luckily most of them that I have seen just go dead and stay together.

On another note - the sound differences of the bats are pretty dramatic these days. You go from the very desireable sound of the Demarini CF's to the absolute shrieking of the Louisville's to the boring clink of the Anderson.

I tell ya what - If Anderson could figure out how to make the sound off their bat more appealing they would be much more accepted I bet.

digger69

Where we at next week?
Feb 15, 2012
Kansas
Been through a.bunch of bats...18 yr old DD carries a cf4 st 33/24 and a '07 Rt 33/24...bought the Demarini from a hitting instructor with about ...just a guess...
800-1000 cuts..still very hot,bomb dropper,its time is limited I'm sure and the '07 Rt is always there and.ready.
Youngest (13) DD carries a 32" SSR4B....hot!..other stick is a SCN8B ...by far one of the hottest most durable tanks in softball...at 5'5 190ish,I've seen her punish some bats and the '08 Synergy is still standing after many a Demarini got thrown away...imoa:cool:

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
People near by are usually surprised by the sound of dd's RT when taking bp. People in the whole park stop to see what the he11 is going on when she is hitting with her xeno.

Next two bats she is going to get are a new RT and a new Xeno.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32