Coresoftball Tribute Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 22, 2012
Just got online to send a message about a new bat for my daughter, only to find out this terrible news. I concur with all the other DFPers when I say thank you Core for all of your help over the years.

May 20, 2015
Just got online to send a message about a new bat for my daughter, only to find out this terrible news. I concur with all the other DFPers when I say thank you Core for all of your help over the years.

yeah, this sucks bigtime.....not because of losing the below retail connect, but because he's simply a good dude

i think i just ordered number 4 & 5 from him this week.......a 31/20 CF9 for the eldest, and one in the same size to raffle off as a team fundraiser....

don't even know how many bats have been shipped to Maine for my players....lol

big money always wins, unfortunately.....gordon gecko was right

Nov 3, 2015
Vienna, VA
So sorry to hear this. I bought one bat from Todd and like others here, couldn't have had a better experience. I will definitely send an email to Wilson "eloquently" expressing my displeasure.

Ed

Apr 26, 2015
I too purchased a bat from Core. He was so helpful in making sure my daughter got the right bat. When we were considering another bat he laid out all the pros and cons and helped guide that decision as well. I am so sad to hear this news...we usually try to support the small businesses and it frustrates me to no end when things like this happen. I too will be sending an email.

And Todd (Core) - thank you again for your help!

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
yeah, this sucks bigtime.....not because of losing the below retail connect, but because he's simply a good dude

i think i just ordered number 4 & 5 from him this week.......a 31/20 CF9 for the eldest, and one in the same size to raffle off as a team fundraiser....

don't even know how many bats have been shipped to Maine for my players....lol

big money always wins, unfortunately.....gordon gecko was right

Just make sure you wear your glasses when you do the raffle, we saw how that works out for ya...haha :)

And thanks for the recent orders Tim...always appreciated

May 20, 2015
Just make sure you wear your glasses when you do the raffle, we saw how that works out for ya...haha :)

And thanks for the recent orders Tim...always appreciated

sucks to get old, lol

and i remembered to ship eldest DD's bat to my school instead....the wife will never know!

Feb 2, 2014
My daughters birthday was just coming up and I was hoping to get a bat, only to find out the terrible news. I only purchased 1 bat from core, but I was already passing his name around our local fastpitch community. His expertise was a big benefit to this forum.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi