Coresoftball Tribute Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
3 bats from Core out here, saved probably an average of $100/bat (not bad eh?) and felt confident each time that I was getting the right bats for my twins. Hell of a resource, hell of a good guy, great prices and great service...sad to see this happen! I was just looking to pull the trigger for a new 34"....wonder if I can still get that order in? hmmm, gotta run..... ;-)

Thanks Todd and good luck to you in whatever you take up next!

Jan 3, 2014
I picked up a couple bats from Core. Same experience as everybody else. I even bought my son his firs BBCOR baseball bat through him. Legit dude.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Thank you all...I will post later this week. Trying to gather myself a bit better...haha...so I don't drop any worse
language than I have for the couple people at Wilson I dealt with and the thieves...sorry, big stores. The gambit has been running thru my head
for a while now.
Also want to get an email addy or two.

Believe me, its been all my pleasure to deal with many of the awesome people here on DFP and become friends with a ton of you. I enjoyed helping out
anytime I could with anything I could.

Jan 25, 2011
Core, thank you for your passion. Not only for the this awesome game, but your passion to help people. You gave your time and heart to helping. You made many of young ladies happy when you gave bats away. I feel that you more then likely did it not looking for any pats on the back but with a humble heart. I wish you the best in what ever your passion takes you next.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
I have ordered two, maybe three bats from Core, and recommended him to countless others who have either bought from him or gotten advice from him. Todd is a straight-up guy who always gave great deals and information to everyone who bought from him.

Todd, thanks for your service to the fastpitch community and for your contributions to this site.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Wow...So sorry to hear this news. I ordered two bats through Todd. One for DD, and one for a team mate. Spoke with Todd on the phone, and was a PITA order with two different credit cards, one for a Xeno, and one for a LXT. Nothing but professional, and bats arrived quickly and no issues. Oh, and yeah, at a great price for a current year bat. (back in 16)

Big business wins again. Infuriating. Good luck Todd, and if/when you find some emails the DFP family should def start firing away.

Jan 22, 2011
Good luck getting a 31 to last "several years". In my experience, girls using 31s are often right smack in the growth-spurt age range. Keep an eye out on the used and close-out market.

Tell me about it, Eric. My DD is a pitcher who still wants to catch, but since she was injured this fall, hasn't put on her catcher's gear since late July. She put it on last Saturday-- amazing how small it is after she grew 3 inches. I have a larger chest protector, going to need to buy a pair of legs by President's Day because Jay is coming to San Jose.

How often have you had to buy new legs or a new chest protector in the last 18 months?

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Tell me about it, Eric. My DD is a pitcher who still wants to catch, but since she was injured this fall, hasn't put on her catcher's gear since late July. She put it on last Saturday-- amazing how small it is after she grew 3 inches. I have a larger chest protector, going to need to buy a pair of legs by President's Day because Jay is coming to San Jose.

How often have you had to buy new legs or a new chest protector in the last 18 months?

To keep this thread about Core, I sent you a PM.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Core, thank you for your passion. Not only for the this awesome game, but your passion to help people. You gave your time and heart to helping. You made many of young ladies happy when you gave bats away. I feel that you more then likely did it not looking for any pats on the back but with a humble heart. I wish you the best in what ever your passion takes you next.

Thanks so much man, and that bothers me just as much as having my business ruined. I had a great time
giving bats away to kids that needed a smile. The best part was getting cards and letters afterwards
saying how excited the kids were when they got the bat and how they were hitting. Pisses me off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi