college world series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Me too. Canion looked great in the Super's. I just thought it was funny that the first game was a run rule after your comment.
It's surprising how some of these games in the WCWS can get out of hand. You'd think with the pitching on all 8 teams that these would be lower scoring games but I guess offense rules these days.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
ULL looked like they were in over their head. Fun team to watch but no real chance of getting to the final dance. Still like Ducks and Gators.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
ULL looked like they were in over their head. Fun team to watch but no real chance of getting to the final dance. Still like Ducks and Gators.

Is this based on one game or do you have something more you're basing this on?

I do agree with you that Oregon & Florida do like the cream of the crop right now.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Is this based on one game or do you have something more you're basing this on?

I do agree with you that Oregon & Florida do like the cream of the crop right now.

All the Cajuns need to do is beat Oklahoma, Oregon, and then win 2 against Alabama. I think they are destined for BBQ.

Team that has surprised me is Kentucky. Had high hopes for the Ducks but looks now like the championship with be a SEC border war.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Sorry Y'all....gotta go with Bama on this one. I still think that J-train will overcome most anybody at the plate and with a very strong defense behind her will win it all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG