college world series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 18, 2011
well now that the field is set, who are you picking? I remember once posting that the winner of Michigan v. Florida State would win it all, but i don't know that i still feel the same. Florida and Oregon seem like the teams to beat to my eyes, but i haven't even seen Baylor or louisiana-Lafayette play. I really like Alabama too. But of the teams I saw on t.v. over the past two weeks, if i had to bet, I'd bet on the Gators.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
well now that the field is set, who are you picking? I remember once posting that the winner of Michigan v. Florida State would win it all, but i don't know that i still feel the same. Florida and Oregon seem like the teams to beat to my eyes, but i haven't even seen Baylor or louisiana-Lafayette play. I really like Alabama too. But of the teams I saw on t.v. over the past two weeks, if i had to bet, I'd bet on the Gators.

I'm pretty sure we're gonna see some fantastic softball games. My bracket got blown - I thought we'd see Georgia and UCLA in the championship. Baylor, Kentucky, and Louisiana-Lafayette looked very hungry. The only thing I'd bet on right now is there won't be many lopsided games.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I'm pretty sure we're gonna see some fantastic softball games. My bracket got blown - I thought we'd see Georgia and UCLA in the championship. Baylor, Kentucky, and Louisiana-Lafayette looked very hungry. The only thing I'd bet on right now is there won't be many lopsided games.

Took all of 1 game to blow this up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YOUNGG