CMU Softball Clinic

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 15, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anybody ever brought their DD to Central Michigan University Softball Clinic?? I looking for a weekend clinic to bring my DD that also has a catchers class. We are located in Ontario, Canada and the CMU clinic will be a 5 hour drive for us so want to make sure it's worth while. Or anybody know of another clinic that is close to the Ontario/US border??

Thanks

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Anybody ever brought their DD to Central Michigan University Softball Clinic?? I looking for a weekend clinic to bring my DD that also has a catchers class. We are located in Ontario, Canada and the CMU clinic will be a 5 hour drive for us so want to make sure it's worth while. Or anybody know of another clinic that is close to the Ontario/US border??

Thanks
I know my dd's coach brought his 2 dds there last year. They enjoyed it. As I recall. His dd's went to the pitchers sessions and he and his wife had to catch for them. Which I like, I took my dd to a clinic once (at a different school) and the girls who were there for catching, caught the pitchers. It seemed like the catchers got the short end of the instruction.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish