Christmas Gifts ideas for coaches

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 10, 2012
USA
What are some inexpensive gift ideas for coaches? DD has 3 coaches for her team who do not have children on the team and do not get paid. They coach for love of the game and I'd like to show how much we appreciate them. Also, looking for a gift idea for her hitting and pitching coaches (we pay them for lessons).

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I received a team photo of the girls last Christmas... they all "autographed" it and had written little things. It was pretty big and was in a nice frame.
Meant alot to me.

Dec 10, 2012
USA
I went with gift certificates to restaurants where I have eaten with them (during tournaments). I also gave the head coach an umbrella that looks like a giant softball when open. Thank you for the help.

I liked the idea of the photo signed by the players, but the players are from all over the state. It was impossible to get them together to sign it before we begin formal workouts again next month.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
I coached a little league team in 2008, as a gift the girls all signed a yellow softball and put it on a golden glove stand with the team name and year. I have it in my awards cabinet in my office, it is my most treasured softball memory item.

My wife kept score for the High School team a few years ago and she got a similar gift, a softball signed by the team and the year it was given. It too is in my awards cabinet.

As far a Christmas gifts for a coach, I would suggest something along those lines.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877