Chelsea Bramlett's Speed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 25, 2009
I hope Chelsea does really well in her career and it sure looks like she will.

Being compared to Caitlin Lowe and Natasha Watley is truly an honor; at any point in your career, much less at the beginning. Those two have it all. Caitlin is my favorite high level player. I've never seen a more capable, courageous player.

Again, I hope Chelsea the best and look forward to seeing all of them play.

Jan 14, 2011
I was wondering why Chelsea didn't get drafted by the NPF... Was it her choice or not? I would think any team in the league would want someone with that type of speed and athleticism... I have watched her over the last 4 years at MSU and she definately will be missed!!!!

Jul 26, 2010
I was wondering why Chelsea didn't get drafted by the NPF... Was it her choice or not? I would think any team in the league would want someone with that type of speed and athleticism... I have watched her over the last 4 years at MSU and she definately will be missed!!!!

Maybe she wanted to play for Team USA. The players have to choose now, one or the other, not both. I imagine a lot of the younger girls new to the national team will probably want to play in the red white and blue for a while, especially since they have the chance to be out from under the shadow of the Olympians that have left Team USA to play NPF.

-W

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06