Check check check her out! Friday check in 3/20

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 5, 2014
Pacific Northwest
2nd tournament of the season. DD#2 was just getting over the flu at the first one, she has picked up some speed lately and her drop is starting to move, looking forward to see how she does in the circle.

Lobster Birch: I think we are at the same 12U tournament is Tacoma, hopefully we don't get rained out.

DD#1 & DD #3 have rec practice, games start next week.

Nov 12, 2013
New England Catching Camp for us this weekend. I've been waiting months for my DD to attend. Unfortunately, I'm more excited than my daughter. I'm hoping that changes as the weekend progresses.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
14U DD has her first game (friendly) on a new team after an epic team implosion - followed by a very special day Sunday of tagging along with the 18G girls to get an idea of the big leagues. :) There might be some vomit involved from nerves - but I'll just drink some water and breathe. I asked if she was nervous, and she just said "Duh." I guess that covers it.

Got her helmet, pants and jerseys yesterday - but I'm truthfully really worried about her mojo because we don't have a bow yet. :p I think it might affect her balance. . .

New team is actually closer to home, so first time in AGES that the weekend doesn't involve several hundred miles on my car. I could get used to this - now we just need the weather to cooperate!

Fellow WA folk - have an awesome weekend, might come watch at SERA or Sprinker, too, after friendly on Sat. :)

May 5, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Me & my big mouth: Sorry to hear about the team implosion, this wasn't the Ladysharks was it? Hope your found a good team, good luck this weekend. We are playing at the Peck Fields haven't been to this park yet, hopefully it drains well with the rain today.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
New England Catching Camp for us this weekend. I've been waiting months for my DD to attend. Unfortunately, I'm more excited than my daughter. I'm hoping that changes as the weekend progresses.

She will have fun. My DD learned a lot.

DD has first HS Varsity scrimmage Sat. Varsity vs Alumni should be fun. Planning to watch BB Sun. Big showdown WSU vs KU. Go Shockers!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
DD's off tonight. She has HS practice tomorrow and a choir concert on Sunday. Tomorrow I'll be giving the catchers clinic then team hitting. Sunday I plan on continuing to build our new bedroom set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooneyham6877