Cat's goodbye

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 7, 2020
Dear Softball,
It’s time this intimate relationship we’ve had ends. It’s not you… it’s me. You’ve had my heart for 28 years, and now I need it back, to invest it elsewhere. New experiences, my family, and cheering on everyone else who loves you. Let’s be real, this hasn’t a monogamous relationship! I share you with millions of others!

You’ve given me a second & third chance. You accepted and understood my change of heart and mind, while granting me so many amazing moments. And more importantly, you gave me so many amazing people.

This last chapter taught me what pure joy was. You allowed me to grow in so many ways with incredible woman. You granted me things I didn’t even know I needed. You helped me show a young girl what hard work, dedication and love can add up to, and for all this I’m indebted to you.

You let me go out on a high, surrounded by so many I cherish and I’m grateful. It was perfect. But still, I need to move on.

Our tango on the field has ended, but I won’t be too far away. I’ll share all you’ve taught me with anyone and everyone. I’ll help others love you the way I have, and I’ll be cheering loudly as you grow and give my peers continuous challenges and successes.

For the last time as an athlete, I say Goodbye to you.
- #38 formerly #8

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06