Bretman re-did my glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 28, 2008
I referred a friend to Bretman two years ago. He did a great job on friend's glove that was used 30+ years ago and also their DD's catchers mitt.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Lenski, I buy a few a year and sell them to my students that are having trouble catching the ball. I was able to find a new one a year ago Christmas, for $80.00, that I am keeping for myself. This model also came in a fielder's glove, which my DD completely wore out. I haven't sent it to Brent, yet.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Looks good! I am curious if the relace stiffened the glove up any? DD has a GXS55 she doesn't want to get rid of, but it's starting to get a little floppy. Thanks.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It stiffened it up 75%. I was surprised. I actually have to spend a day breaking it in, again.

I spent more than the glove is worth - but it is my gamer. You have shipping, repairs and shipping, again.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I bought this one off of eBay new, for less than $50 bucks a couple of years ago. Can't find a new one anymore and DD likes the black glove with the H web. I wouldn't mind spending around 50-60 bucks on a relace including shipping. That would just put me around what the retail price was. Do you mind me asking if I'm in the ballpark on cost of relace?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs