Bretman re-did my glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 28, 2008
I referred a friend to Bretman two years ago. He did a great job on friend's glove that was used 30+ years ago and also their DD's catchers mitt.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Lenski, I buy a few a year and sell them to my students that are having trouble catching the ball. I was able to find a new one a year ago Christmas, for $80.00, that I am keeping for myself. This model also came in a fielder's glove, which my DD completely wore out. I haven't sent it to Brent, yet.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Looks good! I am curious if the relace stiffened the glove up any? DD has a GXS55 she doesn't want to get rid of, but it's starting to get a little floppy. Thanks.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
It stiffened it up 75%. I was surprised. I actually have to spend a day breaking it in, again.

I spent more than the glove is worth - but it is my gamer. You have shipping, repairs and shipping, again.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I bought this one off of eBay new, for less than $50 bucks a couple of years ago. Can't find a new one anymore and DD likes the black glove with the H web. I wouldn't mind spending around 50-60 bucks on a relace including shipping. That would just put me around what the retail price was. Do you mind me asking if I'm in the ballpark on cost of relace?