Brackets out - where do you buy tickets?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Brackets out and the next few weeks will be some of the best for the year IMHO.

Does anyone know where to buy tickets for regionals/supers? I am specifically looking for the OU in Norman region this weekend. Assuming tix will go on sale in the morning and will likely be gone in a blink of the eye.

Any thoughts or insight please share!

Thank you!
S3

Jun 8, 2016
Brackets out and the next few weeks will be some of the best for the year IMHO.

Does anyone know where to buy tickets for regionals/supers? I am specifically looking for the OU in Norman region this weekend. Assuming tix will go on sale in the morning and will likely be gone in a blink of the eye.

Any thoughts or insight please share!

Thank you!
S3
"Season-ticket holders will receive first priority to tickets for the regional and should expect an email from the OU Ticket Office Sunday evening. If any tickets are still available following the presale to season ticket holders, they will go on sale to the public Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. CT. Check back with SoonerSports.com or the OU Ticket Office (SoonerSports.com/tickets; (405) 325-2424) for updates."

I doubt there will be any left after pre-sale..you will have to wait till they build their new stadium with larger capacity ;)

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Thank you Pattar!! I thought you might be in the know. Appreciate it! Might have to just wait for the CWS but will keep my fingers crossed.

S3

Dec 11, 2010
Good luck getting tickets! You never know….

I noticed that the SEC tournament in Tuscaloosa went from “pretty full” to “wall to wall” overnight. I really believe they must have increased capacity, maybe OU will too.

There is about to be some (more) awesome softball.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Thanks Brother! Agree! Saw the same thing with the SEC. My guess is they will too so we shall see. Regardless, awesome softball ahead for sure!

S3

Jun 8, 2016
Good luck getting tickets! You never know….

I noticed that the SEC tournament in Tuscaloosa went from “pretty full” to “wall to wall” overnight. I really believe they must have increased capacity, maybe OU will too.

There is about to be some (more) awesome softball.
Alabama's stadium has almost 3 times the capacity of Marita Hynes...

Dec 11, 2010
Holy cow! How can that be!!!

That place should be the Taj Mahal of softball!

ETA:

Would they sell out a bigger stadium consistantly?

Man, Alabama knows how to throw a party. Awesome softball environment. They got STYLE.

Jun 8, 2016
When Gasso got there I think they were still playing at the city park across the street from Marita Hynes where I take the kids for BP/ground balls so it is definitely an improvement over that 😂

Dec 11, 2010
If she isn’t the best coach in the country I don’t know who is.

She has built something from scratch apparently.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06