Best team in WI for getting exposure

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2013
Midwest Lady Lightening Gold and Midwest Speed. (Formerly MN Renegades & MN Sting) Other programs have teams that have competed nationally, but as a program they're top teams are mostly local or regional.

Jul 31, 2011
Looks like Iowa State lost one of them-2017 slapper recently committed to Minnesota according to BATS website.

With all due respect there aren't going to be any exposure teams in Watertown at ASA B Northern Nationals.

B.A.T.S. sounds like a good one in your area. They've got a couple of girls going to DD's school. Looks like Chicago is about three hours from you. Several good programs there. There's a few decent programs four hours away in the Twin Cities. Midwest Speed or Midwest Lady Lightening Gold would be the best ones.

Nov 18, 2013
Looks like Iowa State lost one of them-2017 slapper recently committed to Minnesota according to BATS website.

We just had a coaching change so I’m not completely surprised. Add that to Gophers having a stronger program and a MN-WI tuition reciprocity agreement and it’s a no-brainer.

Sep 18, 2011
Midwest Lady Lightening Gold and Midwest Speed. (Formerly MN Renegades & MN Sting) Other programs have teams that have competed nationally, but as a program they're top teams are mostly local or regional.

I think you still have to include Sting in the mix. Their 16U team qualified for PGF and held their own in the top pool at IDT.

Nov 18, 2013
I think you still have to include Sting in the mix. Their 16U team qualified for PGF and held their own in the top pool at IDT.

Their 16U Gold team is very good. Their 14U & 18U are in with the rest of the MN teams.

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota

I would like to see those organizations play in the MN ASA Gold State. It was unfortunate that the Speed were banned. It would be nice to see teams like the Magic, Stars, and A's get a shot at them this year in 18U.

Oct 2, 2015
I would like to see those organizations play in the MN ASA Gold State. It was unfortunate that the Speed were banned. It would be nice to see teams like the Magic, Stars, and A's get a shot at them this year in 18U.

Banned?...ASA only? How and why?

Oct 2, 2015
They were banned from ASA state and nationals for holding tryouts at the end of July. No, that's not a joke. Things are that messed up here.

???End of July?... banned for that?

I saw them at a PGF tournament this summer, and didn't know that...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez