Bat Jack question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jim

Apr 24, 2011
Ohio
For those of you who have used it - should I order the soft or the firm Bat Jack? Pros and cons for each/either? Thanks!

They both have some flex to them but the soft just has more flex to it. The firm version is a little more ridged for added support but they are both comfortable to use. Our feedback shows that the younger players tend to like the feel of the soft version. If you are buying it for a player 14 or younger I would recommend the soft. If the player is older, either one will work very well. Hope this helps and good luck!

Bat Jack Grip Trainer - Baseball Softball swing aid develops grip

Oct 19, 2009
Jim my daughter tried the Bat Jack this weekend and loved it. I thought I was going to have to wrestle it away from her, when it was time to give it back.

I will definitely be ordering one for her, when she gets a mailing address at college.

Jim

Apr 24, 2011
Ohio
Jim my daughter tried the Bat Jack this weekend and loved it. I thought I was going to have to wrestle it away from her, when it was time to give it back.

I will definitely be ordering one for her, when she gets a mailing address at college.

Peppers,

Thank you for the kind words and we wish your daughter much success!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonAC