Anyone tried these Yet ???

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I read in the reviews... says that you can't throw them straight ??? I wouldn't use anything short of game speed anyhow

Maybe the color is there logo ???

Last edited:
May 24, 2013
So Cal
I read in the reviews... says that you can't throw them strieght ??? I wouldn't use anything short of game speed anyhow

Maybe the color is there logo ???

Not being able to throw them straight is a deal breaker. I'm guessing the triangular holes might be the issue in that regard.

longball00

Softball is my obsession
Apr 8, 2014
Willoughby, Ohio
I have them and they work very well so far. Whoever said you can't throw them straight must have never played whiffle ball :) If you put the holes on the left, the ball breaks one way, on the right side they break the other way. To throw them staight, you just hold it with the holes on the top or bottom. It is nice to be able to throw a variety of pitches to the girls. Can't beat the price if they last as long as I think they will.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I have them and they work very well so far. Whoever said you can't throw them straight must have never played whiffle ball :) If you put the holes on the left, the ball breaks one way, on the right side they break the other way. To throw them staight, you just hold it with the holes on the top or bottom. It is nice to be able to throw a variety of pitches to the girls. Can't beat the price if they last as long as I think they will.

Here's your Whoever.... :cool: Thx for your review !

1-19-2015 10-44-35 AM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simonet