Any good hands on clinics in Midwest?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Hitter

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
looking for some good clinincs to take some girls to in the Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, kansas area or even arkansas. this year. Any suggestions?

Crystl, Catlin Lowe and myself will be at Evangel U. next weekend in Springfield Missouri.

Then in Pittsburgh the first weekend in February in Wexford, PA.

Thanks Howard

Dec 3, 2009
Kansas City area
what are the registration details, dates, and times on the missouri clinic? and
are you guys planning on being back in this area at a later date? I can probabaly make this one happen with at least my dd, but would like to have time to recruit some teamates?

Aug 1, 2008
ohio
Meeting Team USA players was very neat for my daughter.
Got a photo, signed ball and learned a great deal of hitting from the best female hitter in the world

Worth the drive.

Straightleg

Hitter

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
what are the registration details, dates, and times on the missouri clinic? and
are you guys planning on being back in this area at a later date? I can probabaly make this one happen with at least my dd, but would like to have time to recruit some teamates?

Evangel University Softball presents, Championship Hitting Clinic featuring Crystl Bustos, Caitlin Lowe and Howard Carrier.

Coach and Player Informational Clinic
Friday, January 29, 2010 6:30-9:00 PM

Player's Hitting Clinic
Saturday, January 30, 2010
8:30 -12:00 and 2:30- 6:00

For more information contact Head Coach Jerry Breaux
BreauxJ@evangel.edu

Nov 5, 2009
St. Louis MO
Thanks for the info Howard! We were planning to be in Springfield this weekend for an event on Sunday. I was able to get my DD registered for the afternoon session on Saturday. I always enjoy reading your posts and look forward to seeing you in person.

Hitter

Banned
Dec 6, 2009
Thanks for the info Howard! We were planning to be in Springfield this weekend for an event on Sunday. I was able to get my DD registered for the afternoon session on Saturday. I always enjoy reading your posts and look forward to seeing you in person.

Look forward to meeting you and your family. Thanks Howard

Sep 3, 2009
I would like to add, if you EVER get the chance to attend a clinic with Crystl Bustos, do it! We attended one in Kansas City, and it was excellent. She is very good with the girls, a great speaker, and it's very hands on, and she breaks the swing down into several sections that make it easy to understand. And it's not just hitting, she throws in some very good life lessons as well. It's by far the best clinic money you'll ever spend.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32