And it's stupid tryout season time again...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 21, 2017
Talented Coaching Staff equals either:

One of us played HS baseball/softball 20+ years ago so we are using the same outdated drills from that mediocre team.
OR
None of played any baseball/softball but we did watch it on TV once and we know what direction they need to run around the bases, we think.

Oct 2, 2018
Georgia
Learn to develop and retain talent.

It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor." – Seneca

Oct 5, 2012
Florida
I thought this one was unique, smh.

"WE have a NON paid parent coaching staff with a impeccable record against PAID NON parent coaching staffs. Our coaches are committed and invested in developing players who want to play at the college level. We have a on staff former MLB hitting instructor. Our schedule will consist of high level tournaments."

Dec 6, 2016
This one definitely doesn't come from personal experience:

"Head coach does NOT have a kid on the team, but he DOES date the team manager and she has a kid on the team. This entire team revolves around her as the centerpiece and he will use your kids as pawns to showcase her."

I see you are from Atlanta...you must have played for "Coach Dave."

Sep 29, 2014
.....We have a great group of core girls playing A level looking for a Pitcher, Catcher, SS and CF to round out the team.

Translation: Our team broke up and we got left with the short end of the stick please HELP!!!!

Jul 16, 2018
I loathe the word "Committed".

In my neck of the woods what they really mean is someone who devotes 100% of their time with the team. And if you cant attend a sleepover means youre killing team chemistry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi