All Stars Movie

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Tom

Mar 13, 2014
Texas
Hysterical movie...thanks for the recommendation.

Laughed out loud at the line "reading aint gonna get you a scholarship"

May 30, 2013
Binghamton, NY
personally, I liked the trailer a whole lot more than the full movie...

It was good, but I started to lose interest about halfway through.

I think that the mistake this film makes is that they try and introduce a plot,
transforming it from quasi-documentary to quasi-drama somewhere in the middle.

Would've been funnier if it just kept it to the documentary side of things, IMO.

Just my opinion.

Sep 28, 2015
Movie was great, maybe with all the rentals and downloads it will show the girls softball world is growing. Made me want to go out and buy a freaking Miken bat.

Aug 26, 2015
Movie was great, maybe with all the rentals and downloads it will show the girls softball world is growing. Made me want to go out and buy a freaking Miken bat.

Don't forget to stick it under DD's pillow. She needs to dream of being the hitter the bat made her.....as soon as it "clicks".

Jan 22, 2011
Oh well, Team Draw was last night and my DD is not on the red team. So she doesn't get to play on the Red Hairy Ketchup Bottles this spring :(

Nov 18, 2013
Indiana
I just watched the trailer and will be getting this queued up, but my favorite line from the trailer is "I would like to coach a team where the parents are all dead."

Nov 25, 2012
USA
My wife and I rented it a few weeks ago. For those of you with LL experience it is definitely something to see. I wish this could be a parent pre-requisite prior to the season starting;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy