Aaron Rowland post to Matt Lisle

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 6, 2013
I love the first statement. “You know I love you and you’re a great guy” then he proceeds to rip him up and down, lol. Kinda like those people who say “I’m not trying to be an butt” then proceed to be a total butthead the entire rest of the time.

I digress though, what are your feelings about Lisle? My daughter went to a camp with him and we liked him and his teaching style. He took video analysis of her swing and showed her directly compared to both high level MLB players and softball players. He has been successful on the collegiate levels as well.D850122C-2AE1-4530-9477-7DF250E4A2FD.jpeg

Mar 28, 2014
Ouch! Bellybutton to the catcher?
Yeah that seems to be hyperbole which then makes me tune out the rest of his message. Highly doubt Lisle teaches bellybutton to the catcher.

And the irony is thick when a former major leaguer is scolding someone about trying to make money from baseball. Aaron, what about the last 2 years of your career when you batted .230 and were obviously done? Didn't see you turning down that money from the Giants or Marlins! Bet you didn't say "Nah that's OK, that's not what this game is all about" when discussing that last contract.

May 29, 2015
And the irony is thick when a former major leaguer is scolding someone about trying to make money from baseball. Aaron, what about the last 2 years of your career when you batted .230 and were obviously done? Didn't see you turning down that money from the Giants or Marlins! Bet you didn't say "Nah that's OK, that's not what this game is all about" when discussing that last contract.

I have no clue who these people are and no knowledge of the veracity of any of it ... but that was what jumped out at me.

Aug 6, 2013
This makes sense. OP got catfished.
I got this post off Rounding Third Softball on Facebook. Then I went to Aaron’s Facebook page and it doesn’t look fake to me. Here is a follow up post he has on his page. See his comment on the bottom. 1906FEA7-1FD9-4DEC-AF41-BF5817C6A7E5.jpeg

Aug 19, 2012
Followed Matt for awhile and found his site very helpful. Aaron sounds like a bitter little fellow. There are lots of coaches/instructors around, if you like what they offer stick with them, if it's not helping move on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ying