Matt Lisle - Coming to the East Coast! Dont miss out!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2013
South Central Pa
I’m excited to announce that Coach Lisle is coming to Columbia, PA for One Day Only on Wednesday, November 9 at the Next Generation of Sports Academy.

Registration and info at Coach Lisle Camps – Coach Lisle Hitting

The All-New Coach Lisle Hitting Boot Camp Experience is limited to ONLY 36 hitters!
This clinic is designed for both Baseball & Softball hitters age 10-18 who want to get the best hitting instruction in the country from Coach Lisle the internets most followed and respected hitting instructor with over 400,000 followers online.
Coach Lisle has developed a new 3 hour clinic experience for hitters that includes a comprehensive program that not only includes swing mechanics and elite swing patterns teaches swing movements that will help increase bat speed, exit speed contact and more power!
Each hitter will leave with my Hitters Handbook that will help guide them on their journey to an elite swing and give them a tool box filled with ways to increase things like bat speed, exit speed and more.
About Coach Lisle

Coach Lisle currently works with numerous MLB, professional and college players and is a former collegiate hitting coach.
Lisle’s knowledge is deeply rooted in all aspects of the game, but his passion and knowledge for hitting has proven to be a game changer for all the hitters he works with. Many know of Coach Lisle through his large social media following where his followers get encouragement, instruction, tips and insights on the game. His positive coaching approach has been a great motivator for players, parents and his peers.
Testimonials

“Coach Matt Lisle breaks down the swing in a simple way. This is great for all hitters that are learning the proper mechanics and fundamentals of how the body works. His experience as a hitting coach is beneficial for all hitters of all ages.”

MIKE WHITE Head Softball Coach, University of Oregon
“I had the opportunity to meet Coach Lisle last fall and loved what he had to say about the swing and creating body awareness. He does a fantastic job of articulating such a complex movement by using efficient terminology and tactical queues. Coach Lisle is definitely leading the charge in the hitting evolution.”

KEITH BEAUREGARD
 Assistant Baseball Coach, D1 Santa Clara University

“Coach Lisle’s hitting knowledge was displayed last season with the Menlo College Oaks total of 49 home runs, almost nearly double of their opponents. He has the ability to teach his hitters to hit gap to gap and for power.”

MARIE THOMASON 
Head Softball Coach - Embry-Riddle University

“I think Matt Lisle is one of the top hitting coaches in our game today. I look forward to implementing his drills into our program on a daily basis.”

KEVIN BLASKOWSKI
 Head Softball Coach, 2 Time National Champion, West Texas A&M

Registration and info at Coach Lisle Camps – Coach Lisle Hitting

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles